Highlights raised in Danny Shine’s new video:
- It is a crime to do nothing.
- According to the ONS, if your completed Census is lost in the post, you have to prove that it was indeed lost in the post – this means it’s not the Post Office’s responsibility, it is yours from when you post it until it hits the Census factory – how odd.
- The Law is ‘crafted’ to the advantage of the Authorities.
- There is no law that you have to open your mail.
- There is no connection between the words ‘OCCUPIER’ and ‘HOUSEHOLDER’ in the Census questionnaire and Census Legislation.
- There is some ground to cover on the Data Protection Act, if the ‘HOUSEHOLDER’ gives over your information without consent.
- The questionnaire is apparently in ‘Plain English’, yet the ‘OCCUPIER’ is a term in Law.
- According to the ONS, Lawyers make money from contradicting the interpretations of law in Court.
- The Authorities cannot prosecute a house, if people decide to no fill in the Census, don’t answer the door or communicate with any of the Census Body Corporate – it wi ll be ‘very difficult’ to prosecute somebody.
Seriously, these people are bonkers. They have no right to demand anything from us but love.