Recently, Guy Euden and Richy had an opportunity to sit down and record two sessions totalling around 2.5 hours each on the wider scope of Lawful Rebellion with the intention of answering many questions that have been left open to alot of people for a long time.
They have given over two 2.5 hour sessions of our own valuable experiences and as much information and explanation backed up with links to further information as is necessary to gather up a comprehensive introductory guide of this colossal movement.
Guy can be considered one of the innovators of Lawful Rebellion research and information at the founding level of the TPUC, and has written some interesting articles before disappearing off the radar to research and practice what he has learnt. We decided it was about time to try and distil some of that knowledge and experience for all our benefit and pulled him out of the trenches for a while.
David is a media and business veteran and a converted year-long beginner to Lawful Rebellion. He setup up the first regular London TPUC talks that helped to accelerate the evolution of John’s, ‘It’s and Illusion’ talk. He has also worked on the press and media side of TPUC and continues to manage the Lawful Rebellion Facebook group. David spent over 24 hours of time editing these podcasts down and worked with Richy on gathering all the information.
Richy has spent a considerable amount of time helping John Harris develop his talks and spread the message of Lawful Rebellion and took a lead in presenting these two podcasts. He is an avid researcher but finds the statutes of legislation a bit dry, preferring to spend time with people distilling information down. Richy says,
“I’ve got no respect for corruption or greed. We are under massive psychological coercion, and in the absence of heartfelt response we engage in mind-based action. I believe the resolution is to make the majority of people aware of the real system here, and the people will work out the solutions.”
We hope that the interview serves to add to your understanding and aids in your actions of Lawful Rebellion. After all, Lawful Rebellion is what we make it.
PART 1 CHAPTERS 1 to 7
CHAPTER 1: WHO YOU ARE
- Get across your real stance in the system
- Your real level in life
- You are not a legal fiction
- You have far more power than you ever thought possible
- Saying NO is the way forward
- Statutes and your standing
Chapter 1: Resources
CHAPTER 2: WHAT PATH WILL YOU CHOOSE?
- Out in the cold
- The system has gone bad, but it is a little warmer than being alone
- The system and its hooks
- Freemen who have left the system so far
- What is it?
- What is it?
- Bullshit value
- 1099 OID
- Seminars and standing in commerce
The pathway using Freeman, Lawful Rebellion and Commercial Redemption:
- Is it possible?
- How I have done what I feel right
- The pro’s The Con’s The bullshit!
Chapter 2: Resources
CHAPTER 3: REGISTRATION
- What does this mean?
- Liens and their bearing in registration
Chapter 3 Resources:
CHAPTER 4: REVERSAL OF THESE SILENT CONTRACTS
Including applications for licenses You must invert them and nullify any contract with the government to perform
CHAPTER 5: PRIVATE GOVERNMENT/PUBLIC GOVERNMENT
The public government is a puppet show, with a bunch of morons skulking around hiding from any informed members of the public… as we have some pretty good questions!
- The bank of England, private or public?
- So who does what?
- What do we need to know all of this for?
CHAPTER 6: MONEY, DEBT, GOLD AND BILL 227
- Explanation of what we believe to be money.
- Explanation of the direct links between money and debt
- Gold we used to have some didn’t we?
- Bill 227 of the gold standards act 1925 what does this mean?
Chapter 6: Resources
CHAPTER 7: UNITED KINGDOM… IS IT A COUNTRY?
- Post Codes
- Registering your right to vote
- Confess to being a resident
Chapter 7: Resources